Kalparrin would not be the organisation it is today without the time and dedication of many volunteers.
In the early days, Kalparrin was staffed entirely by volunteers, and Kalparrin still depends on volunteers for many aspects of its service.
Volunteers offer their help during Mothers Respite Weekends, Family Fun Days, at the office and in fundraising.
We greatly appreciate the time, effort and caring shown by our volunteers.
In particular, we’d like to acknowledge and thank the following for their long-time contributions:
- Christina MacLeod and her reflexology team
- Reiki WA, Roger Weston and team
- Challenger Tafe-Peel Campus Sharon Campbell and her beauty students
- Notre Dame physio students
- Challenger TAFE massage students
- The many Kalparrin mums who help out before and during camps
- Casuarina Prison Industries