Become a member – join now
As a member you are entitled to:
- Receive a weekly copy of the Kalparrin e-news
- Join Kalparrin Families, WA’s largest online peer support group for parents of children with additional needs
- Register your interest in Kalparrin events
- Be part of our Parent Link program
- Stand for positions on the Board of Directors
- Vote at general meetings
- Receive email alerts and special offers
All members are asked to abide by the following Membership Charter.
As Kalparrin members, carers and families have the right to:
- receive information, resources and referral to services;
- receive weekly e-news
- use the Kalparrin Lounge at PMH
- access the Kalparrin website and interactive forums;
- be treated with respect, dignity, privacy and confidentiality;
- receive an effective, efficient, prompt and courteous service from Kalparrin employees.
As Kalparrin members, carers and families have a responsibility to:
- be courteous to and respect the roles of the Kalparrin employees;
- tell Kalparrin employees about any concerns they have;
- respect the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of other Kalparrin members;
- avoid speaking on behalf of Kalparrin members without prior authorisation;
- protect and promote the good reputation of the Kalparrin members;
- behave ethically and with integrity as a member of Kalparrin.
Privacy, Dignity and Confidentiality Policy
Kalparrin is committed to ensuring that all members are afforded privacy, dignity and confidentiality in their dealings with us.
View our Privacy Statement