As a non-profit organisation, Kalparrin depends on funding and donations to maintain its services.
We also welcome volunteers – at our Respite Weekends, Family Fun Days, in the office and to help with fund raising. If you can think of a way you can contribute we’d love to hear from you!
All donations gratefully accepted! Donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. You can donate to Kalparrin using Paypal “Donate” button below:
If you are considering making a large contribution and would like it to go towards something specific, please contact us to discuss this. For example, you could:
- Sponsor a Respite Weekend
- Sponsor a Workshop
- Sponsor a Family Fun Day
- Sponsor our newsletter Kalparrin Cares
- Sponsor Carer coffee mornings
- Sponsor 10 Days of Massage Services
- Help Kalparrin compile an Oral History
- Sponsor the purchase of a computer for our Visitor Lounge
- Offer a scholarship or grant to one of our members (such as the Margaret Cole Carer’s Award)
If you would like to make regular donations to support Kalparrin through your Workplace Giving program, please use the following details:
Charity name: Parents of Children with Special Needs Inc.
ABN: 20 440 047 551
Address: GPO Box D184, Perth WA 6840
Bank name: Bank of Queensland
Account name: Parents of Children with Special Needs Inc.
Account number: 21840376
Contribute goods or services
- Do you have a business or belong to an organisation that could add to the fun at Kalparrin’s Family Fun Days or Respite Weekends? Are you a face painter or massage therapist; petting zoo owner; bouncy castle hire company; dance teacher..?
- Are you involved in an organisation that could contribute ‘people power’ at family events or fund raising events?
- Do you own a business that could support Kalparrin?
Please contact Kalparrin if you’d like to contribute an item, offer a fun day or workshop activity or help in some other way.
We are always looking for items for raffles we run during our various events. We depend on community businesses for contributions, and acknowledge all donations with a Certificate of Appreciation and a “Thankyou” in our newsletter. The proceeds from the raffles go directly back into Kalparrin’s services, and many happy members get to walk away with something new!
Some ideas for raffle donations include:
- Vouchers for a restaurant, hotel, or massage
- Beauty items such as body lotions, nail polish, makeup
- Clothing and accessories such as slippers, t-shirts, handbags, costume jewellery
- Household items such as vases, candles, tea towels, plants
Please send any donations to Kalparrin.
Kalparrin has been fortunate to have many people donate their time in very special ways for our Respite Weekends, Family Fun Days and other activities.
Volunteers have provided our members with:
- foot massages
- dance lessons
- practical demonstrations
- craft activities
We can always use help in our small but busy office or in the Visitor Lounge or during various fund raising events such as sausage sizzles.
If you would like to help out at Kalparrin, please contact us.
Become a Kalparrin Member
Kalparrin is here to help you! Your contribution and participation is very important. Individual and organisational memberships are available. Become a Kalparrin member today.