Kalparrin organises a range of events for couples, sole parents, grandparents and other family members to enable them to:
- Take a break from their caring responsibilities
- Rediscover themselves and their innate strength and wisdom
- Re-connect with each other
- Network with families and carers in similar situations
- Participate in community living
Previous events have included Mothers Weekends and Family Weekends (for parents and siblings of children with special needs). For notification of future events, please consider becoming a member of Kalparrin.