At Kalparrin we help families of children with disabilities and special needs to carry their load by providing practical information and support, and connecting them with the services that they need.
Kalparrin helps families connect with other families in similar situations through Parent Link, and to take time out through regular respite activities. Anyone is welcome to stop by our Visitor Lounge at Princess Margaret Hospital. It’s a comfortable place to wait for appointments, have a coffee, browse brochures, chat with our Family Support Officers, or share experiences with other families. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss anything concerning your child with special needs.
Kalparrin needs your support! Please consider donating online.
If you’d like to stay updated on Kalparrin events and news, please subscribe!
- I’m worried about my child’s development, who can I speak to?
- Where can I get help for my child’s challenging behaviour?
- My child has a rare condition, who can I speak to about this?
- I’m feeling burnt out, where can I get carer support?
- Where can my child with special needs go in the school holidays for recreation?